Commercial Real Estate and Investor Owned Residential Real Estate Loans
As a steady provider of credit and banking products for the real estate industry for 140 years, Flagship Bank Minnesota builds relationships with and brings experience to dynamic and growing companies that develop, own, and operate income-producing properties. We work closely to address your immediate and future capital requirements.
Credit is provided for construction, acquisition, redevelopment and refinancing opportunities for all core property types including office, industrial, retail, multifamily and for-sale housing. Our team has a depth of industry knowledge that allows us to create custom solutions to meet your needs.
Whether you are beginning new construction, repositioning, redeveloping, or simply looking to refinance your property, we take the complexity out of the financing process. Flagship Bank offers a wide range of credit structures with varying maturities. Our services and areas of expertise include:
- Owner-Occupied Financing – We customize our loans to meet your business’s needs as it expands, relocates, or refinances its property.
- Construction and Bridge Financing – Our team provides tailored loan solutions for value add opportunities.
- Multifamily & Student Housing – We specialize in multifamily apartment loans and student housing loans in and around the Minneapolis/St. Paul Metro Area.
- Investor Owned Residential Real Estate / 1-4 Family Rental Properties – We have built experience in lending to seasoned operators of 1-4 rental properties.
- Treasury Management – We offer a wide range of services to help you manage cash flow include online banking, remote deposit, and ACH management capabilities.
At Flagship Bank Minnesota, our emphasis is on relationships, not just transactions. Our lenders combine their knowledge and experience with a variety of flexible financing solutions, products and services. The result is a comprehensive solution tailored to your individual day-to-day operational needs and longer term strategic goals.