Flagship Bank Minnesota – Senior Credit Analyst
Flagship Bank Minnesota is a community bank serving two convenient locations in Wayzata, MN and Eden Prairie, MN. Our professional staff provides excellent assistance for customers desiring personal banking and financial services. We seek to satisfy the needs of our customers, community and employees by providing the best source of financial services products in our market, while maintaining financial strength, leadership and integrity.
The Senior Credit Analyst will support the Credit Manager and lending officers with financial analysis, loan presentations, file integrity, exception and covenant compliance, ongoing monitoring of portfolio credit worthiness, and other duties as assigned.
- Minimum of 1-3 years of related experience as a credit analyst
- A bachelor’s degree in business, finance or related field is desired
- Excellent organizational, research and follow-up skills
- Excellent written and verbal and communication skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel, and Outlook
- Previous experience with Fiserv Premier will be an advantage
Flagship Bank would be excited to talk to you about a career with us if you are a highly motivated individual looking to make a difference. We offer a full benefit package and competitive compensation plans. Candidates must meet certain standards as part of a financial and criminal background check.
If you are interested in this position, please submit your cover letter and resume to email@example.com.