Flagship Bank Minnesota – Operations Assistant/Teller (Eden Prairie, MN location)
Flagship Bank Minnesota is a community bank serving 2 convenient locations. Our professional staff provides excellent assistance for customers desiring personal banking and financial services. We seek to satisfy the needs of our customers, community and employees by providing the best source of financial service products in our market, while maintaining financial strength, leadership and integrity.
The Operations Assistant/Teller will be responsible for providing customer support for our suite of products and services and other Flagship Bank electronic service products to both internal and external customers of the bank. These products may include ACH, Remote Deposit, Wires, Positive Pay, Mobile Banking, and Internet Banking with Bill Pay.
- Minimum of two years customer service experience, preferably in a bank environment.
- One to two years’ experience working with Electronic Services and various bank products and services.
- Detail-oriented with ability to multitask.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong general banking experience including overall operational banking experience.
- Understanding of and knowledge of bank operations, policies and procedures.
- Excellent organizational, research and follow-up skills.
- Ability to interact with all levels of customers, staff and management.
- Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel, and Outlook.
- Previous experience with Fiserv Premier will be a distinct advantage.
Flagship Bank would be excited to talk to you about a career with us if you are a highly motivated individual looking to make a difference. We offer a full benefit package and competitive compensation plans. Candidates must meet certain standards as part of a financial and criminal background check.
If you are interested in this position, please submit your cover letter and resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org.