Forward-thinking, fast paced Bank looking to hire an intern with strong knowledge and understanding of the digital media landscape, including various social media websites. It’s essential that applicants to this position have excellent communication skills, demonstrate creativity, and understand the importance of attending to even the smallest details. The intern will finish the internship having gained broad experience in various aspects of our industry.
Operations Assistant / Teller (Eden Prairie, MN location)
Flagship Bank Minnesota is a community bank with two convenient locations in Wayzata, MN and Eden Prairie, MN. We are excited about our growth and are currently looking for an Operations Assistant / Teller. Flagship Bank is focused on Closely Held Businesses, Nonprofit Organizations, and Real Estate Investors. Our growth has been achieved through delivering superior, timely service with creativity and certainty in terms (we do what we say).
The Operations Assistant/Teller will be responsible for providing customer support for our suite of products and services and other Flagship Bank electronic service products to both internal and external customers of the bank. These products may include ACH, Cash Management, Remote Deposit, Wires, Positive Pay, Mobile Banking, and Internet Banking with Bill Pay.
- Minimum two years customer service experience, preferably in a bank environment.
- One to two years’ experience working with Electronic Services and various bank products and services.
- Detail-oriented with ability to multitask.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong general banking experience including overall operational banking experience.
- Understanding of and knowledge of bank operations, policies and procedures.
- Excellent organizational, research and follow-up skills.
- Ability to interact with all levels of customers, staff and management.
- Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel, and Outlook.
- Previous experience with Fiserv Premier and Q2ebanking will be a distinct advantage.
Business Banking / Cash Management
Flagship Bank Minnesota is a community bank with two convenient locations in Wayzata, MN and Eden Prairie, MN. We are excited about our growth and are currently looking for a Business Banking / Cash Management Specialist. Flagship Bank is focused on Closely Held Businesses, Nonprofit Organizations, and Real Estate Investors. Our growth has been achieved through delivering superior, timely service with creativity and certainty in terms (we do what we say).
The Business Banking/Cash Management Specialist coordinates the set up and servicing of business accounts and cash management services while efficiently supporting the Bank’s strategic business objectives.
- Cash management services include Internet Banking, ACH Origination, Remote Deposit Capture, Merchant Services and card services. Knowledge and application of these products is imperative as the customer base is notable.
- Implementation and management of the cash management service policies and procedures as related to banking regulations.
- Personal banking duties include opening customer accounts, customer maintenance, and cross selling of bank products.
- Completing other duties as requested. Provides back up to department staff and BSA officer.
- Minimum five years’ related experience and/or training, or equivalent combination of education and experience, in cash management and business banking.
- Previous experience with Fiserv Premier and Q2ebanking will be an advantage.
- Excellent organizational skills, written, verbal and communication skills.
- Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook.
We offer employment opportunities with an exceptional compensation and benefits package and an environment that promotes professional development. For confidential consideration, please forward your resume, and salary history to email@example.com.
Attn: Human Resources
445 East Lake Street, Suite 110
Wayzata, MN 55391-1670
7525 Office Ridge Circle
Eden Prairie, MN 55344-3644